Tuesday, February 1, 2011

One sleep!

What can I say other than Im pretty sure someone decided my stomach would make a great location for a butterfly farm, they just forgot to run it by me first. I eventually slept last night - after a lot of thinking and trying to get my mind to stop ticking over. The funny thing is, because I was trying NOT to think about it, so I could sleep, I ended up going over a whole heap of others things that have been playing on my mind. Nothing to do with egg donation. My mind certainly has its own agenda sometimes - Im not sure if thats a good or a bad thing!

Just to clarify, Im nervous and excited about meeting my IPs, Im not at all nervous about the procedure. Someone said to me "ooooh are you really that nervous!? Do you think you might back out!?" err, totally missed the boat there hunny....lol! I cant wait!

The next update you'll be getting from me will be letting you all know how it went, so wish me luck!!!!!!!! x x

1 comment: